The Loyalty Summit is conversational in nature and steers away from traditional PowerPoint presentations. The program includes airline and hotel loyalty panels, fireside chats with industry executives, and time for networking.
The sessions will include:
Airline Loyalty Leaders Panel
- Airline loyalty in the past, present, and future.
- From the birth of airline loyalty programs – to what programs have evolved into – and the future.
Hotel Loyalty Leaders Panel
- Knowing your customer. The importance of meeting customer expectations to deliver a return on loyalty.
Credit Cards and Financial Leaders Panel
- The balance and importance of loyalty vs. credit card revenue. How to successfully integrate co-brand partnerships.
Artificial Intelligence Panel and Spectacular Demo
- Artificial Intelligence done right. Meet the experts from selected verticals – How AI will be critical to travel loyalty.
The Consumer View: What are members looking for from loyalty programs today?
The Loyalty Summit will take place at the Conrad New York Downtown, 102 North End Avenue, New York, NY 10282.
The Conrad New York Downtown is within a mile of Tribeca, SoHo, and the Financial District. Located across from One World Trade Center, the suites overlook the Hudson River and the Statue of Liberty.
Loyalty Summit attendees benefit from a special discounted rate. Please contact us for details.
Official Hotel and Venue Partner of the Loyalty Summit Americas
Airline, Hotel, Rental Car industry representatives
- Early Bird Sale: $299 through March 10, 2020.
- $399 March 10 – May 6.
- $499 from May 7.
Suppliers, Consultants, and others
- Early Bird Sale: $599 through March 10, 2020.
- $799 March 10 – May 6.
- $899 from May 7.
All tickets include access to the Loyalty Leaders Party, which will take place at the conclusion of the Loyalty Summit NYC, from 6:30 PM to 8 PM.