The Loyalty Summit is conversational in nature and steers away from traditional PowerPoint presentations. The program includes airline and hotel loyalty panels, fireside chats with industry executives, and time for networking.
The sessions will include:
Airline Loyalty Leaders Panel
- Airline loyalty in the past, present, and future.
- From the birth of airline loyalty programs – to what programs have evolved into – and the future.
Hotel Loyalty Leaders Panel
- Knowing your customer. The importance of meeting customer expectations to deliver a return on loyalty.
Credit Cards and Financial Leaders Panel
- The balance and importance of loyalty vs. credit card revenue. How to successfully integrate co-brand partnerships.
Artificial Intelligence Panel and Spectacular Demo
- Artificial Intelligence done right. Meet the experts from selected verticals – How AI will be critical to travel loyalty.
The Consumer View: What are members looking for from loyalty programs today?
Airline, Hotel, Rental Car industry representatives
- Early Bird Sale: $299 through June 10, 2020.
- $399 June 10 – August 6.
- $499 from August 7.
Suppliers, Consultants, and others
- Early Bird Sale: $599 through June 10, 2020.
- $799 June 10 – August 6.
- $899 from August 7.
All tickets include access to the Loyalty Leaders Party, which will take place at the conclusion of the Loyalty Summit NYC, from 6:30 PM to 8 PM.