Registration and breakfast
Welcome remarks and presentation
David Feldman, Loyalty Summit Chair, Airline & Hotel Loyalty Expert.
Hotel Loyalty Leaders Panel: Mega programs, mergers and re-branding: how do they impact our business and customer loyalty?
Moderated by Bob Behrens, former VP Loyalty Marketing, Marriott Rewards
- Eleni Bastas Tikkanen, Senior Director, Leading Hotels of the World
- Jonathan Nouri, Global Head, Hilton Honors
- Efrem Berman, VP, Global Loyalty, Radisson Hotel Group
Coffee & Tea break
New Tech Panel: Meet the future of artificial intelligence, 3D, tools and behavior technology
Moderated by Frederic Roeder, Managing Director, Consumer Choice Center
- Maria Semykoz, EMEA Lead, Organisational Agility & Transformation, Gallup
- David Winterstein, Co-Founder & CEO, Velocia
- Edmundas Balcikonis, CEO, Eddy Travels
- Chad Swarthout, CEO, Alectrona
Lunch and networking
Airline Loyalty Leaders Panel: Profits vs. customer loyalty - friends or foes?
Moderated by Jeff Foland, President & CEO, The Parking Spot
- Kristin Møllerplass, Head of Loyalty, Norwegian
- Luc Bondar, Vice President Loyalty, United Airlines
- Corbitt Burns, Director, Loyalty, Partnerships and Payment Products, Southwest Airlines
- Mark Nasr, Vice President, Loyalty & eCommerce, Air Canada
Adara Carolyn Corda, Chief Marketing Officer, ADARA, Inc.
Non-Airline/Hotel Loyalty Panel: Standing on their own feet and how to get there
Moderated by Rob MacLean, CEO and Founder, Points International
- David Canty, Founder & Principal, Gen-Z Loyalty
- Don Sheluga, Vice President, Product & Strategy, Augeo FI
Coffee & Tea break
Big Data and Privacy Panel: Data driven decision making in the age of mega programs - how to successfully balance costs, innovation, customer satisfaction and protection
Moderated by David Feldman, Airline & Hotel Loyalty Expert
- Albert Lee, CTO, Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corporation