Where Loyalty Leaders Meet
The Loyalty Summit is where loyalty leaders around the world meet to network and discuss technology solutions, issues and opportunities loyalty programs are looking at today.
The Loyalty Summit is conversational in nature and maintains a focus on strategic executive discussions. The sessions are moderated by executives, also leaders of their respective programs, who challenge the panelists on the issues and opportunities facing loyalty programs today.
As technology and solutions continue to evolve, we are also pleased to offer the stage to selected business innovators who will share their opinions on the outlook for our industry, by highlighting some of the new solutions available that drive our industry forward.
Attendees can look forward to the following panels. We will publish a complete schedule shortly.
- Big Data. Data driven decision making, data protection: how to do it right. With today’s mega programs with 100M+ members comes great responsibilities. How to successfully balance costs, innovation, and customer satisfaction and protection.
- New Technology. Meet the future of artificial intelligence, 3D and behavior technology.
- Airline Loyalty. Customer experience vs. the quest for maximizing profits.
- The verticals. Financial, cruises and ride-share: how do they all fit in and how to make the programs valuable.
- Hotel Loyalty. The world of mega programs, mergers and re-branding: how does it impact our business and the customers loyalty?
Networking and Learning
Meet and mingle
Meet and mingle with decision makers and program leaders of the largest programs.
Learn about current trends, future opportunities, and developments according to global loyalty leaders in our panels.
If you want to build relationships with travel program leaders like airlines and hotels, learn more about travel industry loyalty program trends, challenges, or case studies, then this event is for you!