Take part in our next Loyalty Summit event from the convenience of your home or office. Read more about our new format or skip directly to details on registration.
EMEA – December 1
Americas – December 2
Asia Pacific – December 4
Loyalty Summit has become the most anticipated loyalty conference of the year. The Loyalty Summit Online program includes airline and hotel loyalty panels, fireside chats with industry executives, and extraordinary networking opportunities.
Loyalty Summit Online is a must-attend virtual event. You will not want to miss our impressive line-up of speakers and presenters.
Below is just a sample of our extensive program that includes session topics touching on all loyalty areas. There is also a regional focus for the separate events covering the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
- Strategic partnerships: How co-brand partners are more important than ever.
- Executive interview: Launching a new FFP in the middle of a pandemic.
- Loyalty’s role in restoring travel confidence.
- Managing and (re)-motivating elite loyalty members for the Recovery.
- Loyalty promotions: Re-inventing the loyalty toolbox for 2021.
- Spotlight: How to manage loyalty programs while under increased attention from brands, consumers, and the market.
- Leveraging data to get back to business.
- Evolving your loyalty program to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
- Reinventing loyalty: Pivoting strategy when business travel evaporates.
- The importance of loyalty in a time of crisis.
- Executive roundtable: Airline loyalty in the past, present, and future.
- Dark data: Data-driven decision-making when historical data is useless.
- The consumer view: What really matters to members post-crisis?
Former President and Chairman of American Airlines
Marty St. George
Chief Commercial Officer – LATAM Airlines
Vice-President Loyalty & CRM – Air Canada
Program Director, Flying Blue
EVP Customer – Norwegian
Head of Operational Research – Virgin Atlantic
Author of “For Love or Money” research, CEO – The Point of Loyalty
Chief Analytics Officer – Velocity Frequent Flyer
CEO – Asia Miles
Airline, Hotel, and other Industry Employees
Industry representatives (airline, hotel, and car rental employees) are welcome to attend our virtual events for free! We do ask that you register in advance for one or all three events. (Vendors and consultants, please see below for general admission.)
General Admission (Consultants and Vendors)
Suppliers, vendors, consultants, and other professionals can save over 40% when you register for all three events. Get access to our EMEA, Americas, and Asia Pacific online summits for just $99 during our back-to-business sale or attend one event for $59.