What To Expect
Attendees can look forward to the following panels. We will publish a complete schedule shortly.
- Big Data. Data driven decision making, data protection: how to do it right. With today’s mega programs with 100M+ members comes great responsibilities. How to successfully balance costs, innovation, and customer satisfaction and protection.
- New Technology. Meet the future of artificial intelligence, 3D and behavior technology.
- Airline Loyalty. Customer experience vs. the quest for maximizing profits.
- The verticals. Financial, cruises and ride-share: how do they all fit in and how to make the programs valuable.
- Hotel Loyalty. The world of mega programs, mergers and re-branding: how does it impact our business and the customers loyalty?
Airline, Hotel, Rental Car industry representatives
- Early Bird Sale: $299 through March 10, 2020.
- $399 March 10 – May 6.
- $499 from May 7.
Suppliers, Consultants, and others
- Early Bird Sale: $599 through March 10, 2020.
- $799 March 10 – May 6.
- $899 from May 7.
All tickets include access to the Loyalty Leaders Party, which will take place at the conclusion of the Loyalty Summit NYC, from 6:30 PM to 8 PM.