Registration and breakfast
Welcome remarks and presentation
David Feldman, Loyalty Summit Chair, Airline & Hotel Loyalty Expert
Hotel Loyalty Leaders Panel: Striking the Balance: Rewarding Top Guests or All Guests
Moderated by Bob Behrens, Formerly Loyalty Strategy, Marketing, Customer Experience and Partnerships, Marriott International
- Efrem Berman, Vice President of Global Loyalty, Radisson Hotel Group
- Isabelle Birem, SVP Loyalty, Le Club Accor
- David Canty, Founder & Principal, Gen-Z Loyalty
- Gillian Naylor, Hotels.com
Coffee & Tea break
Tech and Innovation Panel
Moderated by Frederik Cyrus Roeder, Managing Director, Consumer Choice Center
- Torsten Spickenreuter, McKinsey
- Maria Semykoz, Workplace Analytics Architect, Gallup
- Toby Morris, Sales Director for UK, Ireland and the Netherlands, ADARA
- Vyacheslav Basharov, Co-Founder, Milly Works
Rob MacLean, CEO and Founder, Points Inc
Lunch and networking
Airline Loyalty Leaders Panel: Are Frequent Flyer Programs Still Relevant in 2020?
Moderated by Andreas Koch, Trusted Advisor, Andreas Koch CRM & Loyalty
- Harald Deprosse, Managing Director, Miles & More
- Brede Huser, Managing Director, Norwegian Reward
- Simon Scholte, Program Director Flying Blue and Deputy VP Customer Loyalty, Flying Blue, Air France KLM
- Mauro Oretti, VP Sales & Marketing, SkyTeam
- Nina Larsson, Program Development Manager, SAS
- Yola Isaac, Managing Director – Royal Club, Royal Jordanian Airlines
Karen Wheeler, Vice President International Client Services & UK Country Manager, cxLoyalty
Coffee & Tea break
Enjoy a refreshment break.
Fireside chat: How the Power of Paid Loyalty drives Deeper FFP Engagement and Revenue
Alan Lias, Loyalty Consultant, Collinson and former VP Loyalty for Virgin Atlantic
The Consumer View: What are members looking for from loyalty programs today?
Moderated by Rob Burgess, CEO, Head for Points
A panel drawn from across UK travel loyalty will debate with Rob Burgess, editor of frequent flyer website Head for Points, whether program members are really getting what they want in this constantly changing environment – and whether it actually matters.
- Ben Toca, Loyalty & CRM Manager, Hertz
- Victoria White, Head of Loyalty Strategy, Virgin Atlantic
- Caroline Littler, Loyalty Manager, London North East Railway (LNER)
- Sinead Archer, Former Marketing Manager, Virgin Atlantic
- Oliver Ross, Head of Customer Experience & Loyalty, Flybe
Len Covello, Chief Technology Officer, Engage People Inc.
Non-Airline/Hotel Loyalty Panel: Can other programs achieve the success of Airline/Hotel Loyalty Programs?
Moderated by David Feldman, Loyalty Summit Chair, Airline & Hotel Loyalty Expert
- Iain Pringle, Director UK, New World Loyalty & Former Head of Strategy, Avios
- Alan Lias, Former VP Customer Loyalty, Virgin Atlantic
- Mark Ross-Smith, former Head of Loyalty, Malaysia Airlines Enrich