Registration and breakfast
Welcome remarks and presentation
Panel: Women in Loyalty
Moderated by Mignon Buckingham, Corporate Strategy & Development Officer, Collinson
- Isabelle Birem, SVP Loyalty, Le Club Accor.
- Teresa Comparato, Senior Director and Head of Loyalty, Radisson Hotel Group.
- Johanna Jakala, CMO and VP Brand, Marketing and Customer Loyalty, Finnair.
Emma Kisby, Commercial Director, Virgin Red
Coffee & Tea break
Panel: Airline Loyalty: Is It All A Game?
Moderated by Andreas Koch
- Gerald Schlögl, Director, Miles & More Program, Lufthansa Group.
- Frederic Kahane, VP Customer Loyalty, KLM-Air France.
- Helena Holmström, Head of Program Management and Development, SAS Scandinavian Airlines.
- Kristin Møllerplass, Head of Loyalty and Engagement, Norwegian.
Lunch and networking
Panel: Points, Perks, or Personalization: What Wins Hotel Loyalty's Future?
Moderated by Henry Harteveldt, Travel Industry Analyst and Advisor, and founder of Atmosphere Research Group
- Alvin Argus, Vice President Loyalty & Partners, Scandic.
- Teresa Comparato, Senior Director and Head of Loyalty, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.
- Andrew Watson, Vice President Loyalty, Digital and Partnerships – Europe, Marriott International
Change What Matters: A discussion of changes that impact customer engagement and loyalty
- New, or rejuvenated, customer engagement models are providing customers with more choice, transparency, and exclusivity.
- Tech innovations are fuelling this pace by enabling broader and deeper access to customer-specific data in real-time or near-time.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, combined with the elasticity of the cloud, is enabling better decisions for purposeful customer engagements
Panel: Buzzwords, Leaps, and a Glimpse into the Future of Customer Engagement
- Frederik Cyrus Roeder, Managing Director, Consumer Choice Center – How ID verification with Estonia’s global eID can make fake mileage accounts history and easily allow companies to issue global credit cards instead of per market. How blockchain can help.
- Maria Semykoz, Workplace Analytics Architect, Gallup – The latest trends of behavioral economics and consumer engagement.
- Thorsten Spickenreuther, McKinsey – Mobile tracking of consumer behavior.
- Kaspar Tiri, Co-Founder and COO, Wolf3D – How personalization, avatars, and gamification can and will drive customer engagement in the future.
- Mikołaj Barczentewicz, Lecturer in law University of Surrey, PhD candidate Oxford – On AI and Ethics in Loyalty.