Attendees can expect several engaging panels from global leaders in the loyalty industry when we return to The May Fair, London, on February 18.
A complete schedule for Loyalty Summit Europe will be available shortly. Meanwhile, prepare for lively discussions on the following topics:
- Big Data. Data driven decision making, data protection: how to do it right. With today’s mega programs with 100M+ members comes great responsibilities. How to successfully balance costs, innovation, and customer satisfaction and protection.
- New Technology. Meet the future of artificial intelligence, 3D and behavior technology.
- Airline Loyalty. Customer experience vs. the quest for maximizing profits.
- The verticals. Financial, cruises and ride-share: how do they all fit in and how to make the programs valuable.
- Hotel Loyalty. The world of mega programs, mergers and re-branding: how does it impact our business and the customers loyalty?
Loyalty Summit will be immediately followed by the Frequent Traveler Awards, in which real travelers vote for their favorite loyalty programs from across the world. Registration includes complimentary transportation from The May Fair to the awards venue. Please watch this space for further details.
Brought to you by Radisson Rewards
Radisson Rewards is the Official Hotel and Venue Partner of the Loyalty Summit Europe
Loyalty Summit will take place at The May Fair. This is one of the flagship properties of Radisson Hotels and is centrally located near Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace, and the Soho nightlife.
Loyalty Summit attendees may enjoy a special discounted rate with their registration. More information will be provided soon.
Airline, hotel & car rental employees
- Back-to-Business Sale (through August 15)
- $99 August 16 through October 31
- $299 starting November 1