Join us at the Conrad Washington, DC, on September 30, 2021 as Loyalty Summit comes to the Americas. Hear the latest insights from industry leaders.
Loyalty Summit is conversational in nature and steers away from traditional PowerPoint presentations. The program includes airline and hotel loyalty panels, fireside chats, and time for networking. The panel topics for 2021 are:
Loyalty – Past, Present, and Future
- Session 1 – The future of hospitality loyalty in the age of new products and partnerships
- Session 2 – Hard reset – Lessons learned from rolling out the brand new Aeroplan
- Session 3 – CRM Best Practice: What can Retail and Travel Loyalty learn from each other?
- Session 4 – Status as a marketing tool – The fight for the high spend elite customer
- Session 5 – What will Travel Loyalty look like in 5 years?
- Session 6 – Loyalty Leaders panel – Moderated by Peter Greenberg and Hal Brierley
The full program with session assignments and the list of speakers will be updated soon. There will also be 5 Fireside Chats. More new speakers to be announced soon!
Loyalty Summit Chair
Travel Editor, CBS News – Owner & CEO of Peter Greenberg Worldwide
Chief Executive Officer, The Brierley Group
Managing Director – Stifel
CEO, Engage People
CEO – Wise Marketer Group
Head of Loyalty at Bilt Technologies. Founder of GenZ Loyalty
Head of Customer Engagement, Stitch Fix
Vice President Global Loyalty Strategy at IBS Software Services
Senior Manager, Loyalty & Co-Brand – Frontier
Vice President – Loyalty, CRM, Market Research, Insights & Analytics at PetSmart
Sr. Director – Product Consulting, Loyalty at IBS Software
…with a lot more to come!
Brought to you by Hilton Honors
Hilton Honors is the Official Hotel and Venue Partner of the Loyalty Summit Americas
Loyalty Summit will take place at the new Conrad Washington, DC. Hilton Honors is the official hotel and venue partner of Loyalty Summit Americas, and this is one of their flagship properties.
Attendees will enjoy a discounted rate of $299 with their registration. Please use our booking link to take advantage of this special opportunity.
Consider enhancing your stay at the Conrad Washington, DC, with access to the exclusive Sakura Club — named for the ornamental cherry blossoms gifted to Washington, DC, in 1912. Room rates with Sakura Club access are only $419. (Complimentary upgrades to the Sakura Club are not available to Hilton Honors members, so this special rate is the only way to enjoy its many benefits.)
Airline, hotel & car rental employees only
- Back-to-business sale through August 31
- Regular pricing is $199