Join us at the Conrad Washington, DC, on December 2 as Loyalty Summit comes to the Americas. Hear the latest insights from industry leaders.
Loyalty Summit is conversational in nature and steers away from traditional PowerPoint presentations. The program includes airline and hotel loyalty panels, fireside chats, and time for networking. Sessions will include:
Airline Loyalty Leaders Panel
- Airline loyalty in the past, present, and future.
- From the birth of airline loyalty programs – to what programs have evolved into – and the future.
Hotel Loyalty Leaders Panel
- Knowing your customer. The importance of meeting customer expectations to deliver a return on loyalty.
Credit Cards and Financial Leaders Panel
- The balance and importance of loyalty vs. credit card revenue. How to successfully integrate co-brand partnerships.
Artificial Intelligence Panel and Spectacular Demo
- Artificial Intelligence done right. Meet the experts from selected verticals – How AI will be critical to travel loyalty.
The Consumer View
- What are members looking for from loyalty programs today?
Brought to you by Hilton Honors
Hilton Honors is the Official Hotel and Venue Partner of the Loyalty Summit Americas
Loyalty Summit will take place at the new Conrad Washington, DC. Hilton Honors is the official hotel and venue partner of Loyalty Summit Americas, and this is one of their flagship properties.
Attendees will enjoy a discounted rate of $319 with their registration. Please use our booking link to take advantage of this special opportunity.
Consider enhancing your stay at the Conrad Washington, DC, with access to the exclusive Sakura Club — named for the ornamental cherry blossoms gifted to Washington, DC, in 1912. Room rates with Sakura Club access are only $100 more. (Complimentary upgrades to the Sakura Club are not available to Hilton Honors members, so this special rate is the only way to enjoy its many benefits.)
Airline, hotel & car rental employees
- Back-to-Business Sale (through August 15)
- $99 August 16 through October 31
- $299 starting November 1